How do I Import My Bookmarks to the Mozilla Firefox Browser?
- Open the Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- Find where the “Bookmarks” Button/Tab/Link is located on the Firefox Browser.
- Click on the “Bookmarks” Button/Tab/Link.
- Click on the Bookmarks menu and choose “Show All Bookmarks”. Note: If you don’t see it, you might have to actually scroll up. Look for a for a tiny little arrow on the drop down menu and point and click on it to scroll up.
- When you click on “Show All Bookmarks” a “Library” window will open.
- Make sure the “All Bookmarks” is highlighted or selected.
- Then click on the button labeled “Import and Backup”.
- This drop-down menu will provide multiple options of to which Import and Export are listed. More specifically they are labeled “Import Bookmarks from HTML” or “Export Bookmarks to HTML”.
- Choose “Import Bookmarks from HTML”.